Terms & Conditions
"SCION" shall mean Scion/Toyota.
"J.U.i.C.E." shall mean J.U.i.C.E./ Community Partners.
"Contestant" shall mean any person, group of persons or entity that submits an entry to the Contest. "Contestant" shall also be deemed a User. The pronouns "you" and "your" shall refer to the Contestant.
"Contestant Submission" shall mean the artwork design piece submitted as an official entry to the Contest. Contestant Submission(s) shall also be deemed as Content.
- By submitting an entry by a sole creator to a category ("Contestant Submission"), Contestant represents and warrants that Contestant is the sole designer, creator, and owner of the artwork (or "Contestant Submission"), including all visual and auditory components, or has permission to use copyrighted components, and further represents and warrants that the Contestant Submission does not contain information or elements considered to be confidential or proprietary. By submitting a Contestant Submission by a group of creators, the group of creators represent and warrant that they jointly designed, created, and rightfully own the visual and auditory artwork or have permission to use copyrighted components, and further represents and warrant that the Contestant Submission does not contain information or elements considered by Contestants' place of business or any other third party to be confidential or proprietary.
- Further, Contestant represents and warrants that the posting of your Content on or through the Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity. You agree to be responsible for securing all rights to post such Content and to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person because of any Content posted by you to or through the Services.
- By displaying or publishing or posting any Content on or through the Services, Contestant hereby grants to Cut&Paste, J.U.i.C.E. / Community Partners and SCION a perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free, sublicensable and worldwide license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, commercially benefit, reproduce, distribute and prepare derivative works of such Content. Contestant further agrees to execute and deliver any further legal instruments and perform any acts which are or may become reasonably necessary to effectuate this license. Further, the Grand Prize winner and Finalists may each will be required to execute a release and other documentation as deemed necessary in the sole discretion of Cut&Paste, J.U.i.C.E. / Community Partners and SCION.
- Further, the Grand Prize winner will be required to execute a release and other documentation as deemed necessary in the sole discretion of Cut&Paste, J.U.i.C.E. / Community Partners and SCION.
- The website and Services contain Cut&Paste Content and SCION Content. Cut&Paste Content and SCION Content are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, as applicable. Cut&Paste, J.U.i.C.E. / Community Partners and SCION respectively owns and retains all rights in the respective Content, website and Services, including but not limited to the Cut&Paste, SCION and J.U.i.C.E. trademarks.
- Through Cut&Paste, J.U.i.C.E. / Community Partners and SCION's extensive and continuous use and promotion of their respective trademarks, the marks are recognized throughout the world, and the respective related intellectual property has acquired substantial good will, value and acclaim. All other trademarks found within the Contest Web site, Web site and Services are the property of their respective owners. As such, no trademark nor any copyrighted material may be reproduced in any form whatsoever without first obtaining the prior written permission of Cut&Paste, J.U.i.C.E. / Community Partners and SCION's or any other trademark holder.
- J.U.i.C.E. hereby grants you a limited, revocable license (without the right to sublicense) to reproduce, modify and display the J.U.i.C.E. trademark solely for purposes of entry and submission to the Contest.
- The Services and Contest website contain Content of J.U.i.C.E. / Community Partners and SCION, and other cutandpaste.com licensors. Except for Content posted by you, you may not copy, modify, use, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on the Contest website, website or through the Services.
- Each Contestant further agrees to execute any and all documents necessary to effectuate such license.
- Each Contestant agrees that by submitting an entry, he or she allows Cut&Paste, J.U.i.C.E. / Community Partners and SCION to use his or her personal data, name, likeness, and/or voice in publicity or advertising relating to the Contest without compensation.
The SCION™ trademark is the respective trademark of Toyota. The Cut&Paste™ is the respective trademark of Cut&Paste. All other trademarks or service marks are the respective property of their owners.